What’s a Puffin?
The Puffin is simply a next-generation phono preamp with a wide range of gain settings which allows easy system matching for all carts and sound systems. The wide selection of tone controls then make it a breeze to tweak the sound to perfection. The proof is in the Puffin.
Who is Parks Audio?
Puffins are designed, assembled, and tested in our Pacific Northwest family-owned facility. Our owner, Shannon Parks, draws on his expertise in state-of-the-art electronics – and his love for high-quality audio – for designs our customers tell us are simply the best available.
And they appreciate his personal feedback/advice about their audio system configurations. We have thousands of customers worldwide who have come to expect the best from Parks Audio, and get it!
Available for your listening pleasure at My Kind of Music, Toronto
For vinyl lovers everywhere,
the Puffin does it all.
* NEW! MAGIC gently attenuates your records pops and clicks making your LPs sound better than ever
* NEW! Adjust your cartridge’s azimuth for better stereo and mono
* Dial in your sound using Tilt, Air, Treble, Bass, and BassBoost
* Twenty gain settings from -4dB (CD) to 72dB (MC) w/ 40dB (MM) default
* Over 500 adjustable phono settings for LPs and 78s
* Volume control with cueing mute
* Modes are Stereo, Mono, Left and Right
* Apply transfer functions like tube (2H) and tape (3H)
* Recall default settings (CD, MM, MC) and save your own
* Traditional analog inputs and outputs (RCA type)
* Suggested initial settings for many cartridges
* Mod your Puffin with a digital coax output (SPDIF)